I FOUND IT
NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID I HEARD AN ICE CREAM TRUCK DROPIN BEATS DOWN THE STREET
NOW I HAVE A VID TO PROVE IT OMG I’M SO HAPPY I DIDN’T IMAGINE IT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME
These are in Savannah.
I wish I was joking.
on week two of my #rawfood diet… I feel amazing! who knew eating #raw could be so delish?
I get to wake up every morning, and go to a building, and work with the coolest people on the planet who I’m lucky enough to call friends.
I’m only half way through the new AoS episode..
And the way Ward is acting and the stuff he’s saying…
I might cry at the next thing he says, he’s breaking my heart.
I feel so bad for the team..
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POST.
I will always reblog this. It’s fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
to those people that follow me and then immediately reblog everything i post
What makes a great villain? for lokidhiddlestoner
What a great message. I wish all characters were this nice. Does anyone know what this is from?
Game of Thrones. A very happy series with a wide range of cast members and it’s just a positive series
Very family friendly! Interesting original show about a fun loving, yet rowdy group of people who work at a very elaborate Renaissance Festival. And the costumes are fantastic!!